Apparently all we have to do is register at Copperfield's to receive a 20% discount. See below!
Copperfield’s Books is pleased to have numerous book clubs that meet at our stores and welcome new members. In order to better support these valued book clubs as well as others that meet offsite, we are now offering to all book clubs that register with us--a 20% discount on the book that your club is reading. To register, please come into any Copperfield’s Books store and fill out a Book Club Registration Form. In addition, to ensure that your book club’s selected book is available and at our store in the necessary quantity, please contact us with the book title and author name at least one month in advance of when your book club wants the book. For book orders of eight or more, book clubs must pay in advance.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think this is a good idea, sara. Can we order singly or do we have to do a group order? for example, could I just go in and register myself as a member of foxfire book club and ask them to order The Maytrees?
ReplyDeletesusan
I'm not sure. I only posted what was on their site. But next time you are in Copperfields you could register us and find out!
ReplyDelete